A330 taxi checklist will not start

Yea, there already seem to be a bunch of these topics, but here's another.  I am using GSX.  GSX option is enabled, GSX pushback used.  Copilot option is enabled.  All checklists before taxi checklist completed successfully.

I've reset to the Taxi state and tried to manually start the checklist.  Nothing works.  It's stuck at "Release parking brakes and initiate taxiing > 10 knots".

This is the first time I've tried to fly the A330 since the 1.0.1.0 update.  It was working fine before the update.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Looking at the provided screenshot I see that there is no F-PLAN loaded as well as the MCDU not completely setup. Normally this should have no influence on the CL but to me it means that you did not follow the normal SOP to get to this point e. g. TAXI. Another point I do not understand is why after manually loading the aircraft state TAXI in the MCDU3 CL menu the TAXI CL is not displayed in "orange", Please see the screenshot attached how it should look like....... To me it seems that there is something wrong with your installtion.......!

Please login to display this image.

The Taxi CL was not in orange because I had already tried manually triggering it at the point of taking the screenshot after it had failed to automatically trigger.  And there is absolutely, 100% a flightplan loaded.  You can't see the entire ND in that image and the departure direction is behind me, so the flight path is off the screen to the bottom, but you can very clearly see the waypoint and distance loaded in the top right of the ND.

• Deputy Sheriffs

But anyway the MCDU was not completely set up because I see on the PFD 100 as target speed and that menas to me the MCDU PERF DATA are still missing. OK but let us stop this discussion. Are you able to reproduce the issue you mentioned? Does this happen every time or did it just happen once? In the first case I need much more information (or a video would be the best) so that I am also able to reproduce it. If I cannot reproduce it I cannot help. Sorry!  

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived