zfwcfg out of range

danc444

Trying t set up a flight from EDDF to LLBG. About 1600 miles. I've been using this aircraft for a long time and never had this issue. I'm using the newest download version.

Use PFPX to generate flight plan, import that data  distance, altitude, etc. into the Fuel Planner and then create a load sheet. Boot up the aircraft ang go through the before start checklist.

Then I begin to program the MCDU go to INIT and enter route, flight #, alternate, and finally 50 cost index and 35000 altitude.  Align the IRS.

Next go to next page, click on 1R to enter the data into the scratchpad, click again to enter in the Initial Fuel Projection and am told the numbers are out of range.

The numbers are: ZFW 69.4, which is fine, but the ZFWCG number comes up as 45.5, which apparently is not OK.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I won't have time to help you with this today, but I'm sure one of my fellow mods will help.  I just wanted to help save you some time by asking you to let us know which specific aircraft you're using.

Sure, thanks. Its the Airbus A321 professional Lufthansa D-AISP IAE.

If it matters, Windows 10 64, 9900K @5.0, 32 gigs ram. EVGA 2070 Super.

22 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

I won't have time to help you with this today, but I'm sure one of my fellow mods will help.  I just wanted to help save you some time by asking you to let us know which specific aircraft you're using.

Any thoughts on this? No one else seems to have any.

Thanks.

• Deputy Sheriffs

That value is absolut in teh TO Trim range. Check the GreenBand on Trim Wheel in VC.

But you can adjsut the CoG by moving the slider. What I would recommend, as 26% is regular value.

In the plane there is a difference with loading, because of differnet handling of Taxi and APU fuelusage.

Archived