Cockpit lights suddenly stops lighting up

Hello everyone!

When entering the A330 cockpit, after I powered up the plane, the first thing I do is put the dome lights on in the cockpit.

At this stage, everything works fine, however, a bit later, while I'm still on the ground, the dome lights doesn't light up anymore. Out of completely nowhere.
I don't understand why it's doing this? 

I can still see that the actual dome lights are on, but it doesn't give any lightning. It's like they don't exist...

This usually happens after opening some menu or for example changing time or date. The reallight (dynamic lights) go off. Moving the knob/switch to another setting set them back. I guess some kind of limitation inside the module.

43 minutes ago, Joan Alonso said:

This usually happens after opening some menu or for example changing time or date. The reallight (dynamic lights) go off. Moving the knob/switch to another setting set them back. I guess some kind of limitation inside the module.

Good call... I'd forgotten about this P3D bug.  Not sure if that's what happening with the OP, but thanks very much for the reminder about this P3D bug.

Archived