Power shutting down in the Airbus

Lord_Vader16

Hi,

I couldn't find this on the forum so I don't know if it's just me.

After pushback, I am on occasion getting power shut down on the Airbus planes (A319 - A321) when I start to taxi and increase my throttle. This doesn't happen ALWAYS, but I would say 1 in 6 times it just shuts down?

Any reason why this is or is there a fix to stop this happening? It only happens in the Airbus, no other aircraft.

Do you have Caren ado aircraft installed?  If so, it's the Carenado DRM (Digital Rights Management) software doing this.  There is a fix in the Carenado forums (I don't own their products and don't have access to their forums otherwise I'd provide you a link to the post).  This fix is to disable the Carenado textures in your online pilot client.

While this usually occurs online when you come within 18nm or so of someone flying a Carenado aircraft, it can happen offline as well if you have some AI traffic addons that use the Carenado texture. It occurs when an AI model calls the one of the Carenado textures, which in turn triggers the DRM, which in turn crashes P3D.  The fix for offline crashes is to disable the texture in your AI traffic addon.

Best wishes.

Archived