US Cities Boston P3Dv5 for Old Store Customers

Cai Zicheng

Hi Support Team,

I purchased US Cities Boston P3Dv5 in 2015, when the old Aerosoft online store was still in use. When I went to account to download the installer for P3Dv5, it is revealed that only Version 1.03 is available in the old online store download page. Can you upload the installer to the old online store as well?

Thank you very much

Zicheng

2 minutes ago, OPabst said:

Did you try the Update Database https://support.aerosoft.com/pages/login

When you register you there (is not related to your shop account as I know), you can try to add the old Product with the email and serial from the old shop to get to the actual downloads.

Hi Oliver,

Yes tried the page you mentioned as well. However the only installer available from that page is the same in the older store (v1.03 from 2017)

• Developer

Ok, maybe it is not added yet. Let see if an official person can say something about it, but maybe not before monday. The product is one of the latest added, so maybe in the queue.

That's indeed interesting. I purchsed the product around the time you did, and I'm seeing both V1.03 and V2000 (for P3Dv5) in my instant downloads.

If Oliver's suggestion doesn't work for you (it should) then please put in a support ticket so we can get this resolved for you.

Best wishes.

2 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

That's indeed interesting. I purchsed the product around the time you did, and I'm seeing both V1.03 and V2000 (for P3Dv5) in my instant downloads.

If Oliver's suggestion doesn't work for you (it should) then please put in a support ticket so we can get this resolved for you.

Best wishes.

[##55736##] Your ticket has been created

Thanks for your help.

Archived