Aerosoft A320/321 Professional.

Yuval777

Hello, 

I bought Prepar3D v5 a few days ago, I bought some addons and now It's time to purchase my first aircraft, My main thought is to go with the Aerosoft a320/321 professional. I follow this topic carefully - 

In the Mathijs Kok said that the update to P3C v5 will be free, and that the aircraft does work just not perfectly and that It is not yet officially v5 compatible. If I buy It now can expect to get a free update guaranteed or should I wait a few weeks?

Also I want to know if there is any difference in the quality of the  addon between the a318/319 Pro and the a320/321 Pro?

Thank you very much.

Yuval.

• Developer

When you only have P3D V5, you must wait until the Product is released for V5, as you don‘t get it installed yet. And then you don‘t need to think about the upgrade for free anyway.

But, you can expect that you have to update your P3D before, as Hotfix 2 is on development and will be the base for the Bus in V5.

The 318/319 pack is the same as 320/321 only with other Types of the aircraft. When you wan‘t to have all variations, you should by the bundle to get both with only one order to a better  price.

Hello, 

Thanks for replying.

I saw on YouTube that there is a way to Install the busses for v5, so I wanted to know if there is any reason why I shouldn't buy It now as the update will be free.

Yuval.

Although, sorry for the double post. The update will be free right? So If I buy It now there are two possible scenarios - 1. It works and I enjoy flying it. 2. It does not work and I just wait for the free update.

Right? I'm sorry I'm being a little bit stuborn I just really want to try the a320.

Thank you so much.

Yuval.

Archived