Airbus A320/A321 - FMGS.DLL_unloaded

12aphaP

Hello again,

I recently posted about a problem With the Airbus A320/A321 with regard to crashing during exit/closing FSX Acceleration. 

I know that it’s not harmful, and I can still use the product. But every time I close, the the sim crashes and I just want to understand why and how to fix it. 

Today I did another flight (4+ hours) and everything ran fine. But when closing FSX, again CTD and some unsaved FSX.cfg and settings due to CTD. 

After checking App Crash View, it’s the same faulting module: FMGS.DLL_unloaded. 

I’ve already searched all over the forum and it seems some people have a similar problem with the same module but different causes. 

I have already done the following:

1) Fresh install Windows 10

2) Installed Airbus A320/A321 v1.31 (following the procedure from another post on Aerosoft forum) on an external drive (same installation location as FSX [drive F:])

3) Ran CHKDSK, SFC /SCANNOW (everything is ok) 

4) Installed latest version of Microsoft Redistributables C++ (2005, 2008, 2012, 2013, 2015-2019) 

5) Updated Windows 10

6) Updated NVIDIA Drivers

7) Ran Disk Defragmenter of drive where FSX and Airbus installed

8) Ran CCleaner for registry and cleanup

*Avast Antivirus turned off during installation 

Despite doing all those things, there is still a problem with FMGS.dll_unloaded and it is becoming very frustrating.

I am becoming really helpless to find a fix, please help ! 

Appreciating any feedback. 

PC Specs:

Windows 10

Intel i3 Quad Core @ 3.60ghz

nVidia GTX 1050ti 4GB VRAM

8GB RAM

Archived