Airbus Professional Elevator Shaking Problem

Rhett

I'm confused. So what you're suggesting is installing the A330 in a custom folder rather than the default one selected by the installer (where every other AS Airbus installs and has no issues)? You'd think if this was necessary, the developers would have made this adjustment in the installer rather than relying on the end user to do this manually. I'm not trying to be cynical, I'm just concerned this is an adjustment to the product that you'd think would be able to do on it's own.

1 hour ago, el_kab0ng said:

I'm confused. So what you're suggesting is installing the A330 in a custom folder rather than the default one selected by the installer (where every other AS Airbus installs and has no issues)? You'd think if this was necessary, the developers would have made this adjustment in the installer rather than relying on the end user to do this manually. I'm not trying to be cynical, I'm just concerned this is an adjustment to the product that you'd think would be able to do on it's own.

Actually,

Depending how the installer is made, and this is the case with the Airbus installers, P3D will direct the install to the last location and installation was done to.  The installer will actually pull that location from the add-on-.cfg file in the Roaming folder.  In such cases I recommend the user intervene and install to a location of their choice while avoiding those locations I mentioned to avoid.

I hope that helps.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, I still get a pretty bad flutter from the elevators on climb out with any sort of winds. It eventually smooths out above 10,000 feet, but until then it's pretty disruptive.

I was having the same issue and almost gave up on it. However luckily I found what was the issue in my case. The culprit was the new live map on SimToolKit Pro. Every time I switched to that screen from the flight planning screen, the aircraft started the erratic behavior. Going back to the old legacy flight map on SKTP solved the issue for me. Hope this helps.

• Deputy Sheriffs
9 minutes ago, Rajats said:

I was having the same issue and almost gave up on it. However luckily I found what was the issue in my case. The culprit was the new live map on SimToolKit Pro. Every time I switched to that screen from the flight planning screen, the aircraft started the erratic behavior. Going back to the old legacy flight map on SKTP solved the issue for me. Hope this helps.

Another reason to get rid of those shit tools braking other software by stealing resources.

48 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Another reason to get rid of those shit tools braking other software by stealing resources.

On the contrary it is a  pretty nifty tool that works well with all aircraft other than Aerosoft. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Well, obviously this tool draws a lot of hardware resources to is side and as the Airbus calculates frame by frame and if no resurces are left, it happens what you see. What you might try is to use "pause on taskswitch" in P3D. Maybe this solves it, but if this tool pulls away all resources even when running in the background, it isnt nifty, it is shitty.

• 1 month later...
On 7/8/2020 at 1:09 PM, mopperle said:

Well, obviously this tool draws a lot of hardware resources to is side and as the Airbus calculates frame by frame and if no resurces are left, it happens what you see. What you might try is to use "pause on taskswitch" in P3D. Maybe this solves it, but if this tool pulls away all resources even when running in the background, it isnt nifty, it is shitty.

I'll see your objection and counter with the inevitable 'we don't see this issue with any of the other high fidelity add-ons we have installed...' 😃

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I had the same problem until I solved it by using Fsuipc in order to control the elevator instead of P3D. The ailerons and other commands are used through P3D except for the elevator and this works.

since I made this setting, this nightmare is over.

Regards from France.

Archived