Mega Airport Frankfurt V2.0 professional SODE Installation

I have installed AS-Mega-Airport-Frankfurt-20_PROF_P3DV5_V2001.zip within P3Dv5. I purchased it from SimMarket.

After installation I have Mega Airport Frankfurt 20 in the D:\Program Files (x86)>Aerosoft folder. P3Dv5 displays the scenery correctly but without SODE functionality.

Placing the SODE folder is my problem.

I have no folder for Frankfurt in my C:\Users\speed\Documents\Aerosoft.

Can you be more explicit about placing the SODE folder please?

Many thanks.

• Developer

1.) First, please run Uninstall_EDDF20ProfV5.exe you find in the D:\Program Files (x86)\Aerosoft folder to deinstall the Frankfurt Scenery.

2.) The run the Frankfurt Installer again and select a different Install Path. D:\Program Files (x86) you never should use for scenery addons, you will have only trouble with this Windows path. Use D:\P3D-V5 Addons\Aerosoft instead of this. To change the Path press the Button behind the predefined Path show in the Installer window.

3.) Then you will have D:\P3D-V5 Addons\Aerosoft\Mega Airport Frankfurt Professional V5 after the install, where you place the SODE Folder you find in the Sode Jetways ZIP, then you click to run the D:\P3D-V5 Addons\Aerosoft\Mega Airport Frankfurt Professional V5\SODE\SODE-ON.BAT to replace the jetways for SODE.

• 7 months later...
On 16.5.2020 at 10:47, OPabst sagte:

1.) First, please run Uninstall_EDDF20ProfV5.exe you find in the D:\Program Files (x86)\Aerosoft folder to deinstall the Frankfurt Scenery.

2.) The run the Frankfurt Installer again and select a different Install Path. D:\Program Files (x86) you never should use for scenery addons, you will have only trouble with this Windows path. Use D:\P3D-V5 Addons\Aerosoft instead of this. To change the Path press the Button behind the predefined Path show in the Installer window.

3.) Then you will have D:\P3D-V5 Addons\Aerosoft\Mega Airport Frankfurt Professional V5 after the install, where you place the SODE Folder you find in the Sode Jetways ZIP, then you click to run the D:\P3D-V5 Addons\Aerosoft\Mega Airport Frankfurt Professional V5\SODE\SODE-ON.BAT to replace the jetways for SODE.

I did that, but with me the jetways are sometimes double. what am i doing there

• Developer
32 minutes ago, iholly91 said:

I did that, but with me the jetways are sometimes double. what am i doing there

Next time, please use normal letter sizes, as we are not blind.

As long as you are able to read normal sized text, please read the following infos, special the notes, you may find a Solution:

Archived