Sign in to follow this  
Richard McDonald Woods

Mega Airport Frankfurt V2.0 professional SODE Installation

I have installed AS-Mega-Airport-Frankfurt-20_PROF_P3DV5_V2001.zip within P3Dv5. I purchased it from SimMarket.

After installation I have Mega Airport Frankfurt 20 in the D:\Program Files (x86)>Aerosoft folder. P3Dv5 displays the scenery correctly but without SODE functionality.

Placing the SODE folder is my problem.

I have no folder for Frankfurt in my C:\Users\speed\Documents\Aerosoft.

Can you be more explicit about placing the SODE folder please?

Many thanks.

1.) First, please run Uninstall_EDDF20ProfV5.exe you find in the D:\Program Files (x86)\Aerosoft folder to deinstall the Frankfurt Scenery.

2.) The run the Frankfurt Installer again and select a different Install Path. D:\Program Files (x86) you never should use for scenery addons, you will have only trouble with this Windows path. Use D:\P3D-V5 Addons\Aerosoft instead of this. To change the Path press the Button behind the predefined Path show in the Installer window.

3.) Then you will have D:\P3D-V5 Addons\Aerosoft\Mega Airport Frankfurt Professional V5 after the install, where you place the SODE Folder you find in the Sode Jetways ZIP, then you click to run the D:\P3D-V5 Addons\Aerosoft\Mega Airport Frankfurt Professional V5\SODE\SODE-ON.BAT to replace the jetways for SODE.