Prepar3D v5, feature transfer error.

altreval

Hi: 

When I tried to install Barcelona professional and the Balearic Islands professional, I had this problem: "feature transfer error", I send you the picture and I hope you could help me. Thanks. 

Please login to display this image.

Hi again:

I did everything OPabst said in the post: 

1: "" Can you please check  with Regedt32 (start-button then type regedt32) if you find below Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Volatile Environment an entry called USERPROFILE which contain the c:\User\xxxx path (xxxx must be you username on the PC)"",     I checked with Regedt32   and yes I have this path pointing to my username on the PC.

2: "" And please open a CMD (Dos) Window and type Dir %USERPROFILE%, Normaly you should see the directory of your User with the Documents subfolder and so on. If not, somethings is wrong on your Windows Installation.""   I checked with CMD (Dos) Window and yes I see the directory of my user with the documents folder.

What else I can do? Thanks

RESOLVED.

Hi: I found the problem, I went to 1.-Windows Security.  2.-Virus & threat protection.  3.-Virus & threat protection settings. 4.- Manage settings. 5.- Controlled folder access.   6.- Click in manage controlled folder acccess. 7.- Click off, and after install everything i click on again.

And now  Barcelona professional and the Balearic Islands professional installed and working 100%.

Thanks

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived