A330 Exterior Views Option Menu

fernandito1969

Hello Mates;

Just curiosity, the "Aircraft View" Menu where I can get to the "Starboard" option its available for As 318-19-20-21 however,
does not come up on the menu for the A330. Would this "Aircraft View" Menu be available in the near future or update?

Regards,

Fernando R. 

Please login to display this image.

25 minutes ago, fernandito1969 said:

Hello Mates;

Just curiosity, the "Aircraft View" Menu where I can get to the "Starboard" option its available for As 318-19-20-21 however,
does not come up on the menu for the A330. Would this "Aircraft View" Menu be available in the near future or update?

Regards,

Fernando R. 

No sir.  Instead, Aerosoft provided a custom view bar for internal and external views.  You can also use Chaseplane (which is what I use and recommend0.

Best wishes.

I see!...Roger that Dave!.....I thought that an option to view through the cabin was available like the other airbuses. Missed not able to do so with the A330!....Thanks and Stay Safe!

Best

Fernando R.

Archived