camera movement

Hi.  I used to use ChasePlane but I'm having nothing but problems with it and  P3Dv5.  My requirements (without ChasePlane if possible):

1. changing the view to a single internal view that can be moved with the Hat Switch (sitting in the captain seat)
  2. changing the view to outside views, probably 4 or 5 or them (I don''t mind separate cameras or cycling around the views)
  3. when looking (what I had in 1 and 7 Num keys) externally, just using the hat switch to look around the cockpit from the captains seat

Can you let me know for that when we get the new Airbuses'.  It used to be easy, but I can't do it with other aircraft that come with P3Dv5.  I know this might be an early post, but I've seen quite a few bad things about v5 and ChasePlane.

Gaz

35 minutes ago, GaryMcCl said:

Hi.  I used to use ChasePlane but I'm having nothing but problems with it and  P3Dv5.  My requirements (without ChasePlane if possible):

1. changing the view to a single internal view that can be moved with the Hat Switch (sitting in the captain seat)
  2. changing the view to outside views, probably 4 or 5 or them (I don''t mind separate cameras or cycling around the views)
  3. when looking (what I had in 1 and 7 Num keys) externally, just using the hat switch to look around the cockpit from the captains seat

Can you let me know for that when we get the new Airbuses'.  It used to be easy, but I can't do it with other aircraft that come with P3Dv5.  I know this might be an early post, but I've seen quite a few bad things about v5 and ChasePlane.

Gaz

Don't worry, Chaseplane will be working fine as time goes by.  P3Dv5 is not, REPEAT (with voice significantly raised) NOT ready for prime time.  Just because LM released it does mean it's ready for use with airliners - in fact there are even challenges with GA aircraft.

I will be SHOCKED if P3Dv5 is ready for use with airliners in the next 30 days, and every single developer I know is having nothing but headaches with P3Dv5, so.... maybe longer.  This is nothing new, it's been my opinion since release.  It would be a grave error to consider P3Dv5 anything like P3Dv4 when it was released.  Finally, there are threads all over the place in the flight sim world which tell you the same thing.

You didn't ask for my advice Gary, so I won't give it.  But I'm sure  you can deduce it will enough on your own.

Archived