Need some help with A330 for P3Dv4

Hi all,

Although I've been flying sims for a while, I'm new to all this addon business, and am enjoying how much more life they give a sim beyond the default content. I bought the A330 Professional yesterday, and the installer is a version 1.0.1.0 installer. After installing, AS Updated doesn't work, as it says asupdater.dat can't be found. Also, the Livery Manager program just crashes. When I load up the plane in P3Dv4, it comes up with some error in relation to terrain? Also, when I click on the shortcut for the A3xx connector, it says file can't be found.

The plane is flyable and the screenshots are lovely, but wondering if anyone can help me iron out these little niggles please? Thought I'd share some of the screen shots as an advanced thank you lol.

Many thanks!

P

EX8Tsb7XkAERCXh?format=jpg&name=large

EX8Tsb7WoAAnOgl?format=jpg&name=large

EX8TscYXsAEQR48?format=jpg&name=large

EX8Tsc5WAAIsbQp?format=jpg&name=large

• Deputy Sheriffs

Your screenshots are not visible. Simply attach them to your post (jpg only). No linking to other sites.

18 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Your screenshots are not visible. Simply attach them to your post (jpg only). No linking to other sites.

Oh thanks. I copied and pasted them into the main body of the text. Will edit and attach now. Thanks for the heads up. Sorry, am new here.

I couldn't work out how to edit my original post above, so have put this post with the attached screenshots for you guys.

Please login to display this image.

Just now, mopperle said:

TBH, I do not see any problem on your screenshots.

I didn't mention that the screenshot had problems. I said the A330 made for lovely screenshot. This is what I'm having problems with though:

After installing, AS Updated doesn't work, as it says asupdater.dat can't be found. Also, the Livery Manager program just crashes. When I load up the plane in P3Dv4, it comes up with some error in relation to terrain? Also, when I click on the shortcut for the A3xx connector, it says file can't be found.

Thanks in advanced.

Archived