Pushback

I have a bit of a stupid question I think. But alas, there are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

I have the CRJ 700/900 X.

Maybe I've been spoiled on this by other developers, but: As far as I can tell, there is no special pushback control for the CRJs, all you can do is Ctrl+P. Is this correct? And no matter what I try to do then, there is no way on earth for me to get the aircraft to turn during push. Is this intended/necessary behaviour also? It doesn't behave like the vanilla FSX a/c here which, granted, are already awful enough at pushing back.

So yeah, just trying to confirm if there's truly nothing but Ctrl+P or I've been missing something afterall. If I haven't, how the hell do you push this thing back properly!?

What you are describing is the built-in pushback function of P3D. 
In my eyes it is not usable and worse than in FSX.
All CRJs do not have a built-in pushback function.
Most people use GSX, UGCX (payware).
Well, there is another way to add a freeware pushback gauge to the panel, but you need to have the knowledge to do it.

Wolfgang

3 hours ago, Hoffie3000 said:

All CRJs do not have a built-in pushback function.
Most people use GSX, UGCX (payware).
Well, there is another way to add a freeware pushback gauge to the panel, but you need to have the knowledge to do it.

Alright, so all options (term edited by staff, user's posts now moderated indefinitely) in their own way. That's all I wanted to confirm, cheers mate.

Archived