New version coming

Michael2

Dear Maddz, 

What do you expect to achieve by putting up messages like this? I myself find them quiet annoying and think they will have a negative instead of a positive effect on people.

Would you be willing to communicate with someone talking to you like this?

Please consider that before posting.

Thanks in advance

Marijn

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Gents, I fully understand your frustration.

But sometimes there is little Aerosoft can do. @Michael2 is an external developer and Aerosoft is just the publisher.

I’m pretty sure Michael hasn’t forgotten the FSX users. But as most devs in FSim community he is doing it in his free time after the main job. And sometimes there’s happening something unexpected.

Aerosoft can only ask for a  new date.

When we know more you will read it in the forum.

• Developer

The files for the FSX update were sent to Aerosoft on September 17th.  They usually get updates out right away.  I'm not sure what the issue is but I will follow up with Mathijs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
15 minutes ago, Stanislav 38 said:

Здравствуйте. Так новая версия для FSX вышла или нет? 

Please post in english only

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Developer

I am working on a new steam gauge airliner for MSFS 2020, but not the DC8.  It's too early to discuss it here as no firm arrangements have yet been made with respect to publishing by Aerosoft and it's too early to show screenshots. 

• 1 month later...
On 6.12.2020 at 21:21, Michael2 sagte:

I am working on a new steam gauge airliner for MSFS 2020, but not the DC8.  It's too early to discuss it here as no firm arrangements have yet been made with respect to publishing by Aerosoft and it's too early to show screenshots. 

What ever it will be. Due to the fact that you refuses to support P3Dv5 I'm not going to buy it.

Unfortunately you lost all trustworthiness.

I am sorry I have to say that.

I'll buy it, the DC-8 is superb, I'm using it in P3Dv5 (unsupported obviously), the only issue I have is the auto fueller and payload manager - which is better than not having it in any form.

On 12/6/2020 at 9:21 PM, Michael2 said:

well it's a great news...can we at least know when we have some more information?

PS.: speculation...maybe if you remain on "Douglas" due the knowledge of platform..maybe It could be DC-(8+1) :D

Archived