Big A/THR Problem

28 minutes ago, sedds said:

it keeps saying a/thr limited please help

Welcome to the forums!

I know it takes a little bit of time, but in the future your posts will get more attention if you place them in the correct forum.  Not to worry, I'll move your post to the correct forum this time around.

Unfortunately, you've not really not any information to go on, still let's see what we can do to help you. 

To start with, I can tell you there is no problem with the aircraft code.

Are you familiar with flying an aircraft that uses a FADEC?  It's far different than flying say a Boeing.  If you're not familiar with using a FADEC then please take a little time to review the documentation that came with the aircraft, it will help you tremendously!

If you are familiar with using a FADEC...

Are you using a hardware thrust lever?  Are you binding the hardware with P3D or FSUIPC?  Have you calibrated the thrust lever?  If you're not using a thrust lever have you placed the aircraft thrust lever in the climb detent?

This occurs if the thrust lever is not in the climb detent.  If you're using a hardware thrust lever, then you may need to calibrate it or move it slightly forward a bit.  Also, if you're using FSUIPC for the thrust lever then you likely have the curve incorrect, and you can test this by using P3D control binds (which I recommend using all the time).

I hope this is helpful to you, and we're looking forward to hearing back from you.

1 minute ago, Mathijs Kok said:

It would help if we would know about that product in what simulator this is (and if it would be posted in the correct section).

yeah, the Boss is right (he always is!).  I can't move your post the correct forum without knowing what simulator and aircraft you're using.  In fairness... it's aftenroon for the Boss while I haven't finished my first cup of coffee yet (well, actually, I'm on my second)...   LOL!  

I am using flight simulator x and how to i put the thrust in climb descent 

I am also using the aerosoft a320 - 200 cfm

45 minutes ago, sedds said:

I am using flight simulator x and how to i put the thrust in climb descent 

I am also using the aerosoft a320 - 200 cfm

Thank you for the information.  I have moved your post to the correct forum.

Have you read the documentation we provided with the product? 

If the documentation we provided does not help you, then would you please provide us with more information?  For the information we must have to help you (only if the documentation doesn't answer your questions), then please see my initial response to you (above) for the information we must have in order to help you. Even though my post is just two post above this one, I've provided you with a direct link to it.

Please understand that if you ask a question that is covered in our documentation, I will only direct you back to the documentation.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Im sorry but i dont have a documentation i bought the a320 off the aerosoft website a long time ago now and im pretty sure i didnt get a documentation and even if i did it might be lost so what should i do

thank you

7 minutes ago, sedds said:

Im sorry but i dont have a documentation i bought the a320 off the aerosoft website a long time ago now and im pretty sure i didnt get a documentation and even if i did it might be lost so what should i do

thank you

The documentation is installed along with the Airbus.  You can find it via the Windows Start menu.  If you need to, you can uninstall, re-download from your Aerosoft Shop account, and reinstall and that will provide the documentation to you again.

Best wishes.

Archived