Can someone confirm please

mazelda

Hi,

I know this is my fault but I'm not sure i'm understanding how to implement sode jetways in EDDF.

I'm running P3dv5 with the latest updates from Orbx and the 2.000 for EDDF however i'm not sure what i'm doing after that.

I've unzipped the sode file  fine. but after that I'm doing something wrong. The readme says

1.) Copy the Subfolder SODE below the "Mega Airport Frankfurt Professional" (P3D V4) or "Mega Airport Frankfurt Professional V5" (P3D V5) Folder of the Scenery Addon.

Does this mean the scenery library of P3D? Or does it mean copy the folder into the Mega Airport Frankfurt Professional V5 folder?

2.) Start the SODE-ON.BAT Batchjob File, to aktivate the SODE Jetways

Every time I try to do this the batch file says it cannot find the 3 files to copy although at the end it does say sode jetways activated.

Could someone tell me if that is normal ,or what I might be doing wrong.

Thanks

vor 9 Minuten, mazelda sagte:

Or does it mean copy the folder into the Mega Airport Frankfurt Professional V5 folder?

exactly that!

Indeed it´s a little bit of bad english. It shouls say "copy into..." instead of copy below...

• Developer
5 minutes ago, mazelda said:

Or does it mean copy the folder into the Mega Airport Frankfurt Professional V5 folder?

That‘s what you see in the readme, it into the folder.

Start the SODE-On batch just by click, don‘t try to run it „as administrator“

Archived