Zurich updated for v5

Querer

Thanks guys, very happy that LSZH also got updated for P3Dv5. However, I am slightly disappointed that the AFCAD is still utter rubbish and that stuff is not adjusted that is there in reality since more than one year (such as the cornered I stands). Not a big deal, as I have a very nice AFCAD from a user here and that is what I would like to ask: can I use the v4.5 AFCAD without any issues in the v5 installation? Or is this not a wise thing to do? I think I read that v5 needs adjusted AFCAD, but I am not sure about this. Thanks for any hint,

Regards

Chris

I tried, it works. But sometimes the devil is in the details, no? I now took the AFCAD and re-compiled it using the v5 SDK. Should be save, I hope. Case closed...

• Deputy Sheriffs
3 hours ago, Querer said:

I tried, it works. But sometimes the devil is in the details, no? I now took the AFCAD and re-compiled it using the v5 SDK. Should be save, I hope. Case closed...

It‘s now official as new v5 installer avail.

Archived