VR controllers in A3xx

Now this is probably Feature Request / inquiry of possibility. I think that more then a few users saw how VR support was done in DCS (for example). With touch support and everything. I went to LM prepar3d forum and asked them about something similar, as it's some of the best VR controllers support in simulators I've ever seen. The answer I got that: 

Thanks for the feedback. VR Controller information is provided via our SDK (IVRTrackedControllerV450 interface) so add-ons can use them. In the core app (As of 5.0), we only use tracked controllers for mixed reality portal drawing and editing. 

So I guess they left it for addon authors to implement, which is really sad but I've got a question- is it really so and if it is - would Aerosoft consider implementing that support or this is just too ambigous and not worth the effort?

Archived