Aerosoft Updater does not detect any of my products

Hello,

My name is mesoma and i have been using aerosoft for almost a year now and then i got the airbus a330 300 series and then it came with the aerosoft updater but i didnt seem to find any of my aerosoft products on it and it keeps showing me the error log which i do not understand. Hope you can help me🙂

Please login to display this image.

Hello,
same Problem here, have installed A330 and now LSGGV2.00
This Addons are not in the Updater.

Updater Version is v1.5.00

look this one:

Thanks for Help

Thomas

• Developer

I don't think this has anything to do with the updater. The server URL shown on your photo is perfectly fine and accessing it works without any problem here. The message "can not be resolved" points to a DNS issue. You could try Google's DNS server (8.8.8.8) instead your current one. May be that helps.

I believe Mathijs is correct, that looks like a Connection Issue unless the DNS sever your computer / router is set for is down.  Some Malware can also change your DNS Server, but we're a long way from looking at that.  Also, it's rare but DNS Servers do sometimes go down temporarily and waiting a short time usually resolves things.  Rebooting your computer can also help.

Now that some time has gone by can you try the AS Updater again?  If you're still having issues, are you able to connect to other websites?

If you need to change your DNS (and I'm not convinced you do), try this:  https://www.howtogeek.com/167533/the-ultimate-guide-to-changing-your-dns-server/

Archived