A330 - Is it possible to reduce engines volume?

Sytech

Hey!

I've been flying this plane for a while.I love everything about it, but I just wish I could reduce the noise specifically from the engines in the cockpit, as I think it is too far away from real life. I'm a flight attendant, I've spent quite a few hours in the cockpit of this plane and the engines are not at all that loud when cruising. Even on take-off they are not heard too much, so I would like, if possible, to reduce the volume of them. I love the howl of the engines at low revs and the roar at high revs, but when cruising I would like to hardly hear the engines, as in real life.

I don't want to criticize the work of the developers or imply that they have done a bad job. It's great actually! I hope I'm not bothering anyone with this. It's a personal whim and I don't know if it can be done somehow.

Thank you very much. :)

Edit: typos

41 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Have you checked the volume settings inside the sim?

Well... sincerely, I hadn't checked that part. Completely forgot about it. I guess I was confident it should be a setting of the aircraft and I didn't think of looking at the sim settings. Totally my bad.

It's solved now. Now the A330 is the perfect aircraft to me. :)

Thank you so much!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived