Schedule XML format master/child flight

Hi All,

I'm trying to understand the <IsMaster> and <IsChild> sections, when and how to use them, what are the limitations, etc.

Can somebody explain this in detail or is there a guide available which I'm not aware of?

Thanks,
Daniel

The master entry is that setup in the scheduler, a child entry is created where the flight is repetitive based on the master entry.

Number of entries contained in the schedule.txt will vary depending on the date range set on the ribbon bar.

A master entry may be persistent or if set to expire on the defined date will be removed from the file during PFPX run.

There is no guide published.

So basically if I want to import a schedule from an XML file with only repetitive flights, I should not really bother with child flights, master flights with the date ranges would suffice, correct?

I could only suggest that you try that, even with a single entry.

Once loaded I would expect the schedule to populate the repetitive flights and thus create child entries.

Archived