A330 on FSX?

HawaiianGoose

I think I did a mistake... My first shopping on Aerosoft website so I confused and did a mistake....

I have FSX and just bought A330 Pro... When I go to page to download, it says P3DV4...

Is there a way to make it work on FSX or any exchange possibility when the FSX version released? What should I do?

There will not be an FSX version of the A330, sorry.

Write to support@aerosoft.com, maybe they can do something for you. Here in the forums it will not be possible to help you.

8 minutes ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

There will not be an FSX version of the A330, sorry.

Write to support@aerosoft.com, maybe they can do something for you. Here in the forums it will not be possible to help you.

I wrote but no answer, hopefully we can find a solution...

Our back office support guys will be in touch with you, but it may take just a little time so please be patient.  But the answer to your question is that the A330 is not compatible with FSX.

I'm going to close this thread, please follow up with emails to the support@aerosoft.com address.

Our very best wishes!

Archived