Mathijs Kok

A330 for P3D V5 (released)

Hopefully something LM can fix soon? Either way I support any decision you decide to make. Better to have something that works than a rushed product. We can wait if we have to :)

• Like 1

According to Milviz, LM will release the next hotfix next week. Maybe that'll help.

Hi,

Quick question regarding the latest sad news. I am coming from Xplane to P3DV5 specially to flight long hauls, I was runing with Xenviro and TrueSky was really appealing so i did my move..

I maybe made a mistake, but in my hurry of flying finally that 330 I bought it for P3DV4 installed it on P3DV5 but now it is not really runing, it's runing but at 1FPS. After reading the different forum I guessed that the update would not be too long..

I view of recent post above I was wandering if there was any time line, or hopes for the A330 to be release on P3DV5 or did I just loose 75€. if there will be an update will it be free or not?

Please don't get me wrong, I am not complaining, I am not asking for refound (that was definitely my mistake to rush) or not asking support. I am Just asking if there are some plans for that bird in P3DV5.

Thank you

When FSGRW came out for P3Dv5 I also had rapid changes in wind direction. But I don't experience this anymore. I have had several flights in several planes in several locations using FSGRW and ASP3D, but never again had that wind issues.

My guess is FSUIPC. I'm running the latest version of FSUIPC (6.0.8) now and it appears to me, that was the fix of the wind issue. Maybe a "bug" in a previous version of FSUIPC?

Temperature? No clue so far...

BTW: ASP3D Open Beta never reflected the real weather at that location, while FSGRW allways was 100% correct. I hope the next release of ASP3D will be better...

Ralf

How about the A318/A319 Pro?  I have the P3D V4.5 version ready and waiting to be upgraded.  Can't wait!

When the A330 is running well, the smaller busses will follow fast.

BTW, by now Lockheed has admitted the winds are an issue that needs fixing.

• Like 2

this mean that busse for v5 will be release after LM fix the wind issue?

vor 4 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

When the A330 is running well, the smaller busses will follow fast.

BTW, by now Lockheed has admitted the winds are an issue that needs fixing.

So an A330 release will only happen soon-ish if that fix is included in this week's P3D hotfix?

No, we are looking at one RNAV issue right now, but when that is tested we'll release.

• Like 3

also A330 will be installed outside the sim like all update scenery for V5 during installation setup?

vor 4 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

No, we are looking at one RNAV issue right now, but when that is tested we'll release.

Thanks, appreciate the effort and that you're keeping us informed! I know we can be an impatient bunch. ;)

13 hours ago, generale84 said:

also A330 will be installed outside the sim like all update scenery for V5 during installation setup?

yes, like we already do for prepar3dv4.

8 minutes ago, generale84 said:

🤔 I dont remember that installer said it on v4

Maybe it proposed the sim folder, but you can choose where to install. It's added via add-on.xml, so it can be everywhere. I know someone, who has it on his NAS.

13 hours ago, flycln said:

Thanks, appreciate the effort and that you're keeping us informed! I know we can be an impatient bunch. ;)

We are at RC stage. The RNAV issue we found has been sorted out.

• Like 7

pardon my ignorance but what is RC stage?

RC means that I normally have one glass of wine too much and hope for the best.

But all looks okay and we feel the new render option shows the aircraft better then ever before.

2020-5-19_9-7-0-381.jpg

2020-5-19_9-9-30-611.jpg

• Like 5

@aerosoft  thnaks for the update and keep up the great work the only thing keeping me from moving over to V5 are the Aerosoft Birds 

Hi,

Is it gonna be out today? i am planning my long haul quarantine flight, I would love to do it in the 330...

as always, thank you

houlala...

I did well to change my video card. I went from 3go to 11go.

Thank you for your work.

JLuc