Mathijs Kok

A330 for P3D V5 (released)

We are at this moment changing the last bits needed for that release but let me take this opportunity to share some images send to me by Reinhard. Shows the aircraft and the sim off very nicely!

2020-5-10_19-51-33-792.jpg

2020-5-10_19-55-18-509.jpg

2020-5-10_20-7-19-422.jpg

2020-5-10_20-8-13-447.jpg

2020-5-10_20-9-44-686.jpg

2020-5-10_20-11-36-834.jpg

2020-5-10_20-12-8-524.jpg

2020-5-10_21-27-36-769.jpg

2020-5-10_21-36-11-374.jpg

2020-5-10_21-40-40-639.jpg

2020-5-10_21-48-16-727.jpg

2020-5-10_21-52-39-705.jpg

• Like 13

I know you guys can't see, but I did a little dance on my chair. Can't wait. Great job to the whole team.

Lovely innit 😍,

my apologies if I’m doing your head in, but any plans for the fleet expansion? Would love to see the other two (PW and GE) and maybe even the -200

once again my apologies

but looking forward to flying this beauty!

5 minutes ago, captainmirza14 said:

and maybe even the -200

I agree on that, the lack of an A330-200 is the reason I haven't bought the A330 so far. To me the A330-200 is just as much A330 as the 300, they both need to be included in the package to call it a complete package. I'm not buying a package that isn't complete.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, PatrickZ said:

I agree on that, the lack of an A330-200 is the reason I haven't bought the A330 so far. To me the A330-200 is just as much A330 as the 300, they both need to be included in the package to call it a complete package. I'm not buying a package that isn't complete.

I agree, I’m a big fan of Middle Eastern operators like Emirates, Gulf Air etc and almost all of the operators in the Middle East operate A330-200’s, so hopefully we can see Aerosoft implementing the -200 soon

1 hour ago, PatrickZ said:

Your choice, free market, free decicions.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi Mathijs, how about frames ? I am very happy with the 4.5.

Best.

Miquel.

14 hours ago, miquelpp said:

Hi Mathijs, how about frames ? I am very happy with the 4.5.

Best.

Miquel.

Frames should be a bit better in the V5 version. But to be honest, there are no real big reasons to update to V5 from 4.5.

Thanks for your sincere answer.

Regards.

Miquel.

vor 3 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

Frames should be a bit better in the V5 version. But to be honest, there are no real big reasons to update to V5 from 4.5.

Then your System must be godlike that you do not realize any difference. In Germany we say "even the blind with a stick can see the difference" :D ;)

Regards,

Max

18 minutes ago, Airmax said:

Then your System must be godlike that you do not realize any difference. In Germany we say "even the blind with a stick can see the difference" :D ;)

Sorry, have you actually read my post? I do see differences. I am happy you find P3D v5 so good, and as soon as we have at least one more HF from Lockheed to fix a few urgent problems I might agree. But like many simmers I do not see an urgent need to update on my own private systems. 

vor 59 Minuten, davidnorfolk96 sagte:

Hi Mathijs,

Will we see the bus this week in our V5s?😁

And here I was considering asking about "today". 😛

I must say the A330 is really growing on me and is a great effort by Aerosoft. After feeling burned by the CRJ so much, this has totally made me appreciate Aerosoft again. Great job, guys, and looking forward to flying it in P5D. :)

Hi,

is there a EDDM scenery for v4 or v5 from Aerosoft (in pic 2)?

2 hours ago, davidnorfolk96 said:

Hi Mathijs,

Will we see the bus this week in our V5s?😁

Let me be more honest them probably is good for me, lol. I do not know.

This morning we have found a bug in P3D v5 that affects us rather badly because we always try to use the latest compilers (that something we'll never do again for P3d because this is the third time it caused us major problems. In the future we'll accept lower framerates and a more stable platform). We are talking to Lockheed at this moment.  I am happy to say that we got permission to use the beta (though pretty stable) TrueGlass for the release. Without that permission we would not be able to release at all.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, benhur77 said:

Hi,

is there a EDDM scenery for v4 or v5 from Aerosoft (in pic 2)?

No. It‘s EDDM yes, but not from Aerosoft.

vor 15 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

Let me be more honest them probably is good for me, lol. I do not know.

This morning we have found a bug in P3D v5 that affects us rather badly because we always try to use the latest compilers (that something we'll never do again for P3d because this is the third time it caused us major problems. In the future we'll accept lower framerates and a more stable platform). We are talking to Lockheed at this moment.  I am happy to say that we got permission to use the beta (though pretty stable) TrueGlass for the release. Without that permission we would not be able to release at all.

Ah, that's a shame. I assume we're looking at more of a wait then. Good luck squashing that bug.

As said, we are still running into issues, not that we given up. I think you will understand that handling temperatures that are normal at Pluto are a bit hard for a Airbus that uses the temperature for dozens of calculations. It is up to Lockheed to fix these things.

It also explains the AP disconnects reported in the PMDG 747....

• Like 6

That's a good find, Mathijs! I assume this is being pushed back to LM.

Maybe Aerosoft could, if the rest has more or less been sorted out, release a beta version even with wonky calculations, code name "Pluto", while we await LM's next Hot Fix—which would in this case be a Cold Fix. 😉