Honeycomb A320 Template Not Working

Hi, I (think) I'm following the procedure to load and activate a profile but I'm not having any luck. Does P3d have to be running for the activation to work? Otherwise, the yoke isn't controlling anything in the VC of the A320 pro. I ended up using FSUIPC to map the axis, which works fine.

1 hour ago, bhorv67 said:

Hi, I (think) I'm following the procedure to load and activate a profile but I'm not having any luck. Does P3d have to be running for the activation to work? Otherwise, the yoke isn't controlling anything in the VC of the A320 pro. I ended up using FSUIPC to map the axis, which works fine.

Yes  sir,  you'll need P3D running so the profile will have something to interface to.  Essentially the Honeycomb software bypasses the P3D user interface for control binds (in other words, you won't see the honeycomb profile settings represented in the P3D control user interface), although existing control setting in P3D will still function.

One thing that isn't very clear is that  you do not have to use the Honeycomb software for control binds unless you want to.  I don't use it at all (well, I deleted all the control binds in the Honeycomb software and then saved that profile), and instead i continue to use the settings in P3D and I am as happy as a clam.

I hope I've answered your question.

Best wishes.

Thanks Dave, appreciate it. 

I"m hoping there will be more profiles added in the future, like for the CRJ especially, and perhaps non-Aerosoft planes, like the Leonardo MD80 

Archived