Question...

Hi every one,

I have a question would it be possible to add wing view for the CRJ Pro???
I mean now I have found I could make my "own" wing view for the A330 were I set the XyzAdjust to Yes.

Best Regards
Jammin16

• Developer

I haven't tried, but it should be possible by adding another camera to aircraft.cfg. It's important that you use an exterior camera to create the wing view since the internal model (aka VC) doesn't have a high detail wing due to performance reason.

Once you've done this, make sure to back up your camera definition somewhere because it's not unlikely that aircraft.cfg is overwritten in future updates.

6 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

I haven't tried, but it should be possible by adding another camera to aircraft.cfg. It's important that you use an exterior camera to create the wing view since the internal model (aka VC) doesn't have a high detail wing due to performance reason.

Once you've done this, make sure to back up your camera definition somewhere because it's not unlikely that aircraft.cfg is overwritten in future updates.

Okay, thanks for your repley.

I think I would tried, but I don't know about this:

Title 
Guid
Description
Origin
InitialZoom 
InitialXyz 
InitialPbh 
Category 
SnapPbhAdjust 
SnapPbhReturn
PanPbhAdjust 
PanPbhReturn
Track 
ShowAxis 
AllowZoom
ShowWeather 
XyzAdjust 
MomentumEffect 
ClipMode

Can I use this???

• Developer

Check the Prepar3D Learning Center in the Help menu in P3D. You can find a description of all the camera settings under "Software Development Kit (SDK)" -> Cameras -> Camera Configuration

39 minutes ago, Hans Hartmann said:

Check the Prepar3D Learning Center in the Help menu in P3D. You can find a description of all the camera settings under "Software Development Kit (SDK)" -> Cameras -> Camera Configuration

Okay, thanks I'll check it out :)

Archived