Livery Installler Not Working

Thank you closing my concern without answering it. I did search first before posting, and found no solution. If you going to close down concerns at least point your customer in the right direction to the solution with a link, or there is a solution it should be pinned. Or if there is no solution at this time, but you're working on it, let us know.  thank you Bob.

In my original post from yesterday, and now is closed, so I cannot add to it, I said I could not see A318-A319 in Livery Installer. However I could see A320-A321 and A330 plus the DC-8. If I reinstall the A318-A319 without uninstalling first, I now have the A318-A319 in the Livery Installer, and the A320-A321 are now missing. My theory is the aircraft installer are activating one aircraft while deactivating the other in the Livery Installer. 

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs
28 minutes ago, totik said:

Same issue ...

I installed 320-321 and 330 but on linery manager i got 318 and 319 which i never installed.

This is normal, as the livery manager lists all aircraft which are supported by the Livery Manager

Mopperle do you have any answer to the questions I have asked. I mean a simply we are aware and working on it would suffice. Thanks Bob

• Developer

Mopperle is right. You see all aircraft for which XML files are available.

I definitely have no A318/319, A320/A321 or DC8 installed right now:

Archived