Aerosoft Newcastle Hold Short Points

kdsmall94

Hi, 

Sorry to ask this topic again however I have tried and tried to come up with a soluation how to resolve the issue of the AI traffic holding short at the wrong place and not then getting clearance to take off causing a huge back log of AI taffic. 

I am not savvy with programmes to alter the files etc. so does anyone know of a solution on here how to fix this please?

It is also not working if i remove Alpha India traffic and just use the P3D original traffic so I'm assuming it is an error with the add on itself.

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards 

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

I don‘t know his scenery product, but it is a general problem of the technical implementation of the afcads in all Simversions since FS9.

The holdshort points must be with a maximum of a hardcoded distance to the runway, otherwise the AI traffic don‘t work correct. When the markings in the scenery (and in real) are more far away from the runway border then this distance, you get a problem to implement this in the Afcad, which is the base for the Ai-traffic movement.

This could be the reason here.

There are some tricky workarounds possible, but with other sideeffects.

I have ran a programme that has said this however like you say I have no idea how to fix this and for paying over £20 for the scenery it’s not something I expected I’d need to do! 
Hopefully someone will have a solution for it 

• Developer

Then you should address it to Lockheed Martin, they can fix it, as only they have the P3D sourcecode where this limits are set. The addons are limited by the definition given by the platform (here P3D) and it‘s SDK.

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

And moved in the correct subforum

Archived