A330 1.0.1.0 - Crash after loading weather in FMS

Mazen

This problem now happens after reinstalling the new A330 1.0.1.0. Whenever I tried to load the weather in FMS then sim crashes. No success at all and I didn't have this problem previously. I use ActiveSky and weather is correctly downloaded inside PMDG WX folder. So far weather is not functioning in the new version (at least for me).

• Deputy Sheriffs
8 minutes ago, Mazen said:

This problem now happens after reinstalling the new A330 1.0.1.0. Whenever I tried to load the weather in FMS then sim crashes. No success at all and I didn't have this problem previously. I use ActiveSky and weather is correctly downloaded inside PMDG WX folder. So far weather is not functioning in the new version (at least for me).

If you use ActiveSky, no need for PMDG/WX. Just load the same flightplan in ActiveSky.

This is exactly what I'm doing. I did not modify anything and it happens that I have PMDG products and AS saves a copy of the WX there.

I tried again to load the weather and it worked when I used another rwy for takeoff. I will keep checking it.

Archived