Managed speed issue

Hi. I did a new installation today of p3d v4.5 and the Airbus 318/319/320/321 pack.

I wanted to do a quick takeoff to test the sim performance so I just started engines and put some speeds in the perf page and took off. I noticed the aircraft wants to fly with a very low speed after takeoff with climb power set and managed speed. It makes the aircraft go into alpha floor. To my surprise I have found forum threads with this issue from years ago, as far back as 2013. 

As of today, do you have any idea of what is the cause of this issue?

I will try again with a full cockpit preparation and see what happens, but it happened to me before and that’s the reason why I switched to xplane to the flight factor aircraft. Unfortunately I have an FPS issue with xplane in which they suddenly drop and recover every few seconds.

By the way I’m a real life 320 pilot.

• Deputy Sheriffs
13 minutes ago, Captjuank said:

so I just started engines and put some speeds in the perf page and took off.

I think you gave yourself the answer to the problem. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

As Frank already posted....

It was not enough entered. Our addon is created for pure SOP.

And as such a full preparation is required. Weights is there the keyword.

Haha. This time I did a full cockpit preparation and I found the problem. It was not the weights, I just had to press the altitude knob so the aircraft will follow a managed profile.

If it is not pressed, for some weird reason the flight directors go way up and the speed goes way down. It just should be set by default.

Archived