Red crosses and no jetways in AS_BARCELONA-PROFESSIONAL_P3DV5_V2000

Veelo

Hi all,

Just bought LEBL for P3D v5.

To my disappointment I find big red crosses in the beautiful scenery.

Also SODE does not see any jetways.

Please advise,

Pieter Veelo

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Please check in the SODE Folder C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml with LEBL related files you find there tell me the names.

• Developer
12 minutes ago, srcooke said:

You have activated SODE for v5 in its platform manager ?

The red crosses are generated bei the Sode Plugin, so it must be activated. But the Files for this airport are not installed or wrong installed. As only some crosses are existing, the correct Sode files for the Sim-wings Barcelona Addon will not exists.

Hi OPabst,

I hereby send you the snips of the LEBL.xml and the opened xml

As I do not know what I'm looking at, please advise

Pieter

• Developer

Delete the LEBL.xml file, it is not one for this Airport scenery. Maybe something you get from other sources or for other Sceneries of LEBL.

The optional SODE Jetways for the Sim-wings Barcelona Professional Scenery you get here: http://www.sim-wings.de/SUPPORT_SODE.htm

Please read the "readme.txt" Instruction you find in the ZIP file, how to install them if needed.

Hi OPabst,

Thank you for your fast reply. I think I did as instructed and now a new xml file is created (see att). But the crosses are still there.

Please advise

Pieter

• Developer

Did you test, that the crosses are gone, after you deleted the old lebl.xml?

If they are not gone, before you run the SODE-ON batchjob, the issue was not fixed.

Can you post the directory of the Sim-wings Barcelona Professional 

Hi OPabst,

Yes I checked every step. Crosses are and were there. I hope I understood you correctly, but here are the snips

Pieter

• Developer

When you click the SODE-On file in that Folder, did you get any Error Message after pressing the key in the CMD window which opens then?

The red crosses you see, are generated by SODE, when a xml configuration file calls a Object, which is not present in the SimObjects folder of the Sode directory.

When the AJS_LEBL_SODE.xml is not present in the XML folder of Sode and you still see the red crosses, then there is any other xml present, which calls unknown Objects and place them in LEBL. As the list of xml‘s in you Sode folder on you first screen seams to be much longer, then what we see, there will be on other responsible.

Btw: did you have GSX installed?

And you can add the SODE.log file you find in SODE\log folder, there we my see the error pointing to the red cross missing objects.

I do get errors (see att) and yes I have GSX v2 and UGCX installed.

Modified: See attachement for Log file.

Sorry wrong log. Will do it again

Pieter

Sode.log

• Developer

You seams to have a P3DV4 Installation on your PC, where you use very intensiv SODE related stuff.

But SODE is global and not only Sim related, as long as the xmls don‘t use the now available Target Definition in the xml‘s, this will generate issues, when P3D V4 and V5 are used on the same PC.

But you don‘t check your xml folder fully correct, as this log entries shows:

'C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml\JustSim_LEBL_Stands.xml'
[07:17:06.330] DEBUG SODE.XML : Building List from File'C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml\JustSim_LEBL_Windsock.xml'

This generates a long list of Errors, showing as Red Crosses in the SIM:

[07:17:10.289] WARN SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : SimObject with SimTitle 'JustSim_LEBL_JetwaySolid_Static_0': 'UNDEFINED.MDL' does NOT exist! 
[07:17:10.289] WARN SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : SimObject with SimTitle 'JustSim_LEBL_JetwaySolid': 'UNDEFINED.MDL' does NOT exist! 
[07:17:10.289] WARN SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : SimObject with SimTitle 'JustSim_LEBL_JetwaySolid_Static_0': 'UNDEFINED.MDL' does NOT exist! 
[07:17:10.289] WARN SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : SimObject with SimTitle 'JustSim_LEBL_JetwaySolid': 'UNDEFINED.MDL' does NOT exist! 

... plus endless more

As long as you not remove this files too or add the correct Target to it, the crosses will not gone.

SODE is a complex freeware tool, which is NOT part of our Scenery products, because we could not guarantee what other will do there. So we only provide as a free option the files needed to use SODE Jetways instead of the P3D animated models.

And your list of errors in the log is much longer as only LEBL related, so try to clean them first, as problems at other airports are to be expected.

Like I said I have send the wrong log. I do NOT have P3Dv4 istalled, but I noticed that some programs that are to be used in 4 as 5 make their own addon P3Dv4 add-on file

Sode.log

• Developer

Please just add the log as attachement, makes it easier to read this thread.

As you see in the cmd window, that are no files copied, only errors. How did you get the AJS_LEBL_SODE.XML file in to the Sode\XML folder? As there are other files to be copied, this is not the only part.

As you see in the first line of the window, the path used to start the batch is not the Addon Path of Sim-wings Barchelona Professional, it is c:\Windows\system32. 

This happens only, when the batch is executed with "Run as Administrator" and not just doubleckick it.

Did run with double klick and Crosses are gone.

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

Pieter Veelo

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived