F-14 Extended not appearing in P3Dv4

flyguycaa

I just rebuilt my rig, and am attempting to re-install my aircraft.  The F-14 extended does not how up in the simulator, although there is an 'F-14' folder in my simobjects\Airplanes folder.  But, that said, I'm not sure that it is the RIGHT F-14.  And on the first P3Dv4 startup after the install the scenery library updates, indicating to me that it has installed the scenery for it.  Any ideas what is going wrong with the install that is preventing it from showing up in the sim?  I also attempted an uninstall and re-install, so no avail.  FWIW I am apparently using version 3.00 of the F-14 extended.  I bought it from the flightsimstore, which is no longer in business, so I don't know how to download an updated version. Thanks.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Are you sure that you are using the correct Installer? There is one for FSX and one for P3Dv4. The latest version is 3.01

Try to register it on this site:
https://support.aerosoft.com/pages/login You have to create an account.

If this doesnt work, contact support@aerosoft.com, telling them that you bought at flightsimstore (maybe with proof of purchase) and they might help you.

6 hours ago, mopperle said:

Are you sure that you are using the correct Installer? There is one for FSX and one for P3Dv4. The latest version is 3.01

Well, the installer asks me if I want to install it into P3dv3 or P3Dv4, so I would assume that it is at least somewhat up to date, although it isn't 3.01.  I will try to register it, maybe I can update it then. Thanks for the reply!

Archived