Running SIMStarter with both P3D v4.5 and v5

Captain Moose

It is possible to run both P3D v4.5 and v5.0 on the same computer, with that in mind, is it possible to run SIMStarter NG P3D for both versions?

It would be great if there is a way to launch SIMStarter for P3D v4.5 and have all the 4.5 settings and configs, and be able to do run it again selecting v5 settings and have it load 5.0 settings and configs on the same computer but separate.  Similar to the way SIMStarter asks about the P3D version at install time can be done each time it starts and loading the P3D settings and  configs for that versions.

M

• Developer

Sure. SIMstarter NG P3D can handle P3Dv4.5 and P3Dv5 in parallel. You get a startup screen at the beginning to choose:

Please login to display this image.

This is awesome. I remember seeing this when I upgraded to SIMStarter v2 and I remember selecting the "Remeber platform...", how can I disable it now so I am always prompted.  I have both versions of P3D 4.5 and 5 running on my pc now.

Thanks for the quick response.

M

Archived