Can't connect using CFD

CaneAE

ok @DaveCT2003

I've put manually the cfd.cfg whit the data of friend @peteb101 and now it's work for me, ill try also whit my collegue.

But the problem at the base still remain, after you guide to download the exe whitout antivirus and following the unistall procedures the problem was still there... i think that the exe from the website is incomplete after the uploading in 1.0.1.0 version.

All the people whit the old one 1.0.0.8 has no problem, but people like me how bought the product at v 1.0.1.0 has this problem

42 minutes ago, Nicolò Teta said:

ok @DaveCT2003

I've put manually the cfd.cfg whit the data of friend @peteb101 and now it's work for me, ill try also whit my collegue.

But the problem at the base still remain, after you guide to download the exe whitout antivirus and following the unistall procedures the problem was still there... i think that the exe from the website is incomplete after the uploading in 1.0.1.0 version.

All the people whit the old one 1.0.0.8 has no problem, but people like me how bought the product at v 1.0.1.0 has this problem

Looks like you are sorted now which is good news  but it if helps others, here is my folder and cfd.cfg file contents

Please login to display this image.

7 minutes ago, peteb101 said:

Looks like you are sorted now which is good news  but it if helps others, here is my folder and cfd.cfg file contents

Something going wrong, i've only a part of your file, during a installation where you have put the direcotry installation? @peteb101

This is mine

1 hour ago, Nicolò Teta said:

ok @DaveCT2003

Guys,

Hold tight, I will have an answer for you in about 30 minutes... I'm going through a series of uninstalls and reinstalls.

Many thanks.

Okay, I have a handle on what's going on.  There are several issues, and can quickly assist those who experience them.

This has been a little complex to track down given that some people have one or two versions of the Airbus Professional aircraft such as the A318/A319, the A320/A321, the A318/A319/A320/A321 Bundle, and the A330.  Plus some people download the installer(s) from our shop while others download them from elsewhere.

From what I've seen last night when troubleshooting this (took over 3 hours) and this morning   (only took about 1.5 hours), there are several different issues and they affect people differently depending on what Airbus products are being installed and where the installer came from.

Installers

The A318/A319 Installer does installs the old CFD.CFG file, which will not work with our new servers.  If you open this file contents shown in the screen shot below then you know you have the wrong file, but it's easy to resolve.  If you own more than one Airbus Professional product then please keep reading as there is more important information. I'll provide the resolution at the end of this post.

If you installed only the A320/A321 then you get the correct CFD.CFG file.  This file works for all versions of the Airbus Professional (A318/A319, A320/A321 and the A330).

The A330 Installer does not install the CFD.CFG file at all.  For those (like me) who installed each product in order (A318/A319, then the A320/A321, and finally the A330, the correct file was present because the bad file from the A318/A319 was overwritten by the A320/A321 Installer, and since the A330 didn't install the file at all it the file from the A320/A321 install wasn't touched so it was good so long as you installed the A320/A321 before installing the A330.

We are still investigating another possible issue with an installer from another shop.  This is based on one customer who had many different folders and files fail to install despite having the Anti-Virus disabled during the installing.  We are not ready to say the installer was bad, it very well may be that the customers Anti-Virus was simply too aggressive.  We are still investigating this, but if you have many missing folders/files from the Documents/Aerosoft/General folder then please let me know via Private Message.

RESOLUTION:

Below is the correct CFD.CFG file.  Simply place this file in your Documents\Aerosoft folder and you should be able to connect to a Connected Flight Deck session.

I'd like to thank you guys so VERY much for your patience with this. Given it was a weekend we were not able to respond and investigate this as quickly as we normally would.

I also want to offer my most sincerely apologies for any inconvenience you experienced.

Here is the correct file:

CFD.cfg

Best wishes!

That's the point, i've only the A330 this is why i don't have the CFG inside the Documents.

I have putted your attached CFG, and now works well.

Tank's a lot for your time, i really appreciate it.

For every other think or test i'm at your disposal

Archived