Can't connect using CFD

CaneAE

Hello!

Me and my friend want to fly A318 Connected Flight Deck, we have updated to the latest version, 1.3.1.0. When we go to the Options MCDU, Shared Cockpit and click "Connect" to "On", nothing happens. The (Not Connected) doesn't change and we don't know what is causing it. I only have the A318/19 & A320/21 installed as I recently got back in to flight simming. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I just tested, and it's working for me.

Would you please post the contents of your cfd.,cfg file, which is located in your Documents\Aerosoft folder.  Just open up the file, copy the contents, and post them here.

Sure,

This is what was inside my CFD.cfg file

Nevermind, me and my friend just reinstalled the aircraft and it works again.

Good evening to all,

I've the same problem whit the A330, the CFD still not work, NOT CONNECTED appers at the bottom.

Previus version no problem at all, only the brake system fixed in the new verion that i've installed, but in verion 1.0.1.0 nothing works.

Someone can help me please?

PS: io don't have the .cfg file, only the LOG file whit a lot of this:

09-05-2020 20-37-28:    CFD start thread 1
09-05-2020 20-41-42:    CFD debug level: 1

09-05-2020 20-43-06:    CFD debug level: 1

09-05-2020 20-49-44:    CFD debug level: 1

09-05-2020 20-50-05:    CFD debug level: 1

09-05-2020 20-56-07:    CFD start thread 1
09-05-2020 20-59-21:    CFD debug level: 1

09-05-2020 20-59-43:    CFD debug level: 1

Tank's,

Greating Teta Nicolò

49 minutes ago, Nicolò Teta said:

Good evening to all,

I've the same problem whit the A330, the CFD still not work, NOT CONNECTED appers at the bottom.

Previus version no problem at all, only the brake system fixed in the new verion that i've installed, but in verion 1.0.1.0 nothing works.

Someone can help me please?

PS: io don't have the .cfg file, only the LOG file whit a lot of this:

09-05-2020 20-37-28:    CFD start thread 1
09-05-2020 20-41-42:    CFD debug level: 1

09-05-2020 20-43-06:    CFD debug level: 1

09-05-2020 20-49-44:    CFD debug level: 1

09-05-2020 20-50-05:    CFD debug level: 1

09-05-2020 20-56-07:    CFD start thread 1
09-05-2020 20-59-21:    CFD debug level: 1

09-05-2020 20-59-43:    CFD debug level: 1

Tank's,

Greating Teta Nicolò

Which Airbus are you attempting to connect to CFD in?  The Aircraft Type and Engine Type please.  Then we also need to know and which version you are running of the Airbus (Example: V1310).

Just now, DaveCT2003 said:

Which Airbus are you attempting to connect to CFD in?  The Aircraft Type and Engine Type please.  Then we also need to know and which version you are running of the Airbus (Example: V1310).

Airbus a330 all version of it, product version 1.0.1.0

The aircraft is installed in the main folder of P3D V 4.5 in a folder named "Aerosoft A330 Professional".

All the other files in USER/DOCUMENTS

5 minutes ago, Nicolò Teta said:

Airbus a330 all version of it, product version 1.0.1.0

The aircraft is installed in the main folder of P3D V 4.5 in a folder named "Aerosoft A330 Professional".

All the other files in USER/DOCUMENTS

ok, I think you had a problem during the installation.  Please use the following procedure and let me know how things work out of you.  Be very careful not to skip any steps.

I've follow all the guide, whit all steps

• No update found in RED in AS UPDATER;

Product Name: Aerosoft A330 Professional for Prepar3D v4.x

Add-on Path: C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Aerosoft A330 Professional

Installed version: 1.0.1.0

No updates available for this product!

• In Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool no errors found.

I've also installed the product in an other PC whit p3d clean, but the problem still appears.

Some error in router? i need to open a router's port?

The folder installation is correct?

Tanks a lot for your help sir i really appreciate it.

Please login to display this image.

As I asked the other customer, please open the CFD.cfg file which is located in your Documents\Aerosoft folder, copy the contents and post them here.

The problem is sir that i can't find it, there's only the CFD.log

09-05-2020 23-32-25:    CFD start thread 1
09-05-2020 23-36-48:    CFD debug level: 1

09-05-2020 23-37-10:    CFD debug level: 1

09-05-2020 23-37-31:    CFD debug level: 1

09-05-2020 23-38-04:    CFD debug level: 1

So, as I mentioned above, there had to be an installation problem, otherwise I can think of nothing which would prevent the file from being installed.  Without the file you can't connect to our server.  I am working with two people right now who just installed the A330 and the installer worked perfectly, and they have the CFD.cfg file installed.

You might try  re-downloading the installer and then use the procedure I provided  you earlier to uninstall and reinstall the A330. 

I think this problem is strange on two different computers, also another colleague has just installed it and has the same problem, all the exe have been downloaded from the site after the purchase.

Entering on some exe documents such as CONNECT PRO, it does not find some files, it is possible that the 330 exe directly from the site is corrupt, I downloaded it every time I tried the uninstallation.

I'm really confused.

6 minutes ago, Nicolò Teta said:

I think this problem is strange on two different computers, also another colleague has just installed it and has the same problem, all the exe have been downloaded from the site after the purchase.

Entering on some exe documents such as CONNECT PRO, it does not find some files, it is possible that the 330 exe directly from the site is corrupt, I downloaded it every time I tried the uninstallation.

I'm really confused.

I'm a bit confused as well.

Is there any chance you have Microsoft One Drive active?  If so,  the A330 installer could be installing to your One Drive location out on the Internet. If this isn't the case, the something else is wrong on your system.

The uninstall and reinstall procedure I provided you does far more than the average user is aware of, it also (automatically) unregisters XML based addons witin P3D and later on will re-register them.  Simply checking that you followed the procedure instead of actually following the procedure may not lead to a successful outcome.

Regardless, your having the product installed on two computers is not causing you issues either with the A330 or with Connected Flight Deck. The problem up to this point is that you don't have the correct file installed and without that file you will be unable to connect to Connected Flight Deck.

The only other thing I can think of is if you are running the same installer and serial number (key) on your computer as your friend or someone else has, and the personalization of the installed files would absolutely prohibit some of the needed files from being installed.  Should this turn out to be the case then you can Private Message me and I can help you resolve this.

Can you please take a screen shot of your Documents\Aerosoft and then the Documents\Aerosoft\General folder and upload it here in this thread.

Okay, that all looks good.

Are  you 100% certain that you disabled your computer security before running the A330 installer?  This includes the anti-virus part of Windows Defender.

If you are sure that you don't have One Drive active, then I'm at a loss to explain what you are experiencing, but I'm very sorry you are having this problem and that I've been able to assist you in resolving this.

The best thing to do is to get a fresh set of eyes on this.  if you'll put in a support ticket one of our guys will be able to assist  you with this further.  To put in a support ticket, please go to:

https://helpdesk.aerosoft.com/portal/home

My very best wishes for getting this resolved.

nicolo,

I've been working with someone who had a similar issue.  Please try disabling your Anti-Virus before you re-download the installer, then use the procedure I gave you earlier.  At least for the person I just worked with, his Anti-Virus (windows defender) was quarantining some important files during the download of the installer.

See if that helps.

Hello
I am very attentive to your exchanges because with my friend we have exactly the same problem and I will be happy that you tell us if you managed to connect and especially how

Friendly
Patrice

Me and my friend had the same  problem and what we noticed was that if the latest a320 was also installed on the machine then the cfd.cfg file was created by the 320 installer ok but as my friend  doesn't own the 320 (only 330) he was  not able to to fix it that way. In his case we manually created the file and put the contents of mine is in it and that got him working. We didn't get to the bottom of why it was missing though. In my case there  are 4 lines in the cfd.cfg file as below:

10 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Also, and unrelated to my post above, would you please let me know where you purchased the Airbus?  It's possible the installer might be corrupted.

Hi Dave, downloaded from the AEROSOFT official site.

2 hours ago, peteb101 said:

Me and my friend had the same  problem and what we noticed was that if the latest a320 was also installed on the machine then the cfd.cfg file was created by the 320 installer ok but as my friend  doesn't own the 320 (only 330) he was  not able to to fix it that way. In his case we manually created the file and put the contents of mine is in it and that got him working. We didn't get to the bottom of why it was missing though. In my case there  are 4 lines in the cfd.cfg file as below:

Can you please post a pictures of your Documents/Aerosoft and also the cfd.cfg i'll try this way? tank's

Archived