RAAS Does not work [1.3.1.0]

Liamr685

Chaps,

Did a complete re-install of the A32X, installed the RAAS locked to this product also, and it does not work in sim.

After installing the jets, it prompted me to restart, after restart, i then had the RAAS install screen pop up automatically, to which i allowed it to install.

After a couple of test flights, and running the RAAS installer manually from the folder within documents/aerosoft, it still does not work.

Any ideas?

16 minutes ago, ceklund said:

My RAAS has not worked for ages :(

Mine has worked up until today, after installing the latest version of the Airbus.

To aid with this, im installing on P3D4.5 HF3.

At first, I did a complete re-install, as per your instructions, including AV turned off.

I ran the A318/19 first, rebooted, installed RAAS. Then the A320/21, rebooted, then RAAS.

No RAAS in sim.

Uninstalled everything again.

Installed A318/19/20/21, rebooted, installed RAAS when prompted.

No RAAS in sim.

A couple of people are saying on the PMDG forum, that with their recent update release for the 747, RAAS no longer works for them in that product either.

I notice on the RAAS installer, that they have included an option for P3DV5, so i'm assuming, just maybe that the issue could be on RAAS's end when they updated their installers?

18 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Liam,

Did you switch RAAS to On in the Addon Menu?

Yep, master on/off is on, and all  profiles are active.

The only thing I can think of is that you had a previous version installed and/or the install didn't go as planned.  I recently ran several installations of each of our Airbus Pro products and the associated RAAS.

I would uninstall the Airbus and also RAAS, download the latest Airbus installer, and give this another shot.  When you do this, please follow the procedure below,, which I don't think includes the RAAS uninstall so be sure to do that when you uninstall the Airbus.

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/149997-airbus-professional-reinstallation-procedure/

Archived