Checklist does not continue after engine-start

Hello!

I noticed that I have an issue similar to the one outlined on this post: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/152042-gsx-pb-engine-stabilized-call-missing-checklist-stuck/

I am using the latest version of Airbus A318 along with the latest version of GSX on P3D v4. I get the appropriate pushback from GSX and actually get the correct Engine 2 and Engine 1 stabilized call-outs. After this point the checklist stops continuing. GSX gives me the prompt to confirm successful engine start, but the checklist never continues beyond this point regardless of answering this prompt.

If there is any info I can provide to help discover this bug, let me know!

Edit: I removed the belief it was Active Sky, it happens with it not on as well.

It looks like the stickied post work-around is allowing me to continue on from my hang-up. The problem was using GSX to start pushback and close my doors for me. Once I closed the doors manually it continued as per normal. The last post in the sticky made it appear as though this was patched. Strange it was working before, but it started acting up recently.

Sorry for all the posts, but maybe someone might find this post helpful.

• Hanse locked this topic

Archived