Seychelles Beauty

Great snapshot! Indeed, Desroches is one of the most stunning places of earth – and the villas look very inviting:

Please login to display this image.

Idea: Let us use this thread to share our favorite #Seychelles4XPlane snapshots and vids!

vor 3 Stunden , maps2xplane sagte:

Great snapshot! Indeed, Desroches is one of the most stunning places on earth – and the villas look very inviting:

However @dresoccer4 I wonder where are the villas on your screen!? There's obviously something wrong with your installation: You show the #Seychelles4XPlane terrain mesh, but definitively not the overlays and the airfield that are shipped with our scenery package! That may also explain the issues you have reported in the other forum threads. Here's another snapshot that shows the real beauty of Desroches' airfield:

Have a look into the manual and check your installation. Ensure that Seychelles4XPlane is on top of your scenery_packs.ini.

If you need help, send me a PM, and please attach your Log.txt!

Well, I love my trips to the smaller islands... like Astove

On 5/8/2020 at 6:08 PM, maps2xplane said:

Have a look into the manual and check your installation. Ensure that Seychelles4XPlane is on top of your scenery_packs.ini.

If you need help, send me a PM, and please attach your Log.txt!

you were right! apparently the Seychelles scenery in the .ini wasn't high enough in the list so only some of it was coming through. I'll see if that solved the other issue. This means I have to fly to every airport once again now :D 

Nice challenge dresoccer4!

I had to fly there myself in xp first; check my position and search the net...  That would be Ile Poivre airstrip. Still under development, for real, and scarce (or no) data available so far.

vor 2 Minuten, pedrovl sagte:

That would be Ile Poivre airstrip. Still under development, for real, and scarce (or no) data available so far.

I can confirm that, it's the Poivre Atoll with a prepared landing site on the island Poivre Nord. However, I don't know, if it's an airstrip in development, or an old runway, which isn't in use anymore. Maybe someone know more?

I'm only aware of one other additional airstrip, which was recently in development, and inaugurated earlier this year: That one is located on Providence Island. However, that runway is (yet) not included in #Seychelles4XPlane, due to missing reference photos.

just a few more shots i thought were nice

• 2 months later...
On 16.5.2020 at 18:22, maps2xplane sagte:

This shot was taken this morning when I was testing #Seychelles4XPlane in combination with X-Plane 11.50b9

D'Arros Island has never looked so good (click for 4K) 🙂

...even also with X-Plane 11.50b16. We're ready for the rc1 😉

Flyover the neighboring islands of D'Arros (click for 4K).

Archived