Livery Manager 2.1.0.0

Hallo,

I installed the new A330 professional version 1.0.1.0 and I got also the new Livery installer programm with an icon on my desktop. The program is placed into a seperate LiveryInstaller folder  in my documents folder. When I use this new Livery Installer all my liveries are preserved. But when I try to install a new one - these are .zip-files in your liveries download section - I always got the message "no product and aircraft model could be found for use with this livery". This happens with all these files even with the newest ones.

Why is it not possible to install new liveries because the livery installer has a bug or all the livery-zip files are outdated and could not installed anymore. But this website told me - Here you can find liveries made for the Airbus A320/A321. If the uploader did his work well you will just have to drop the zip you download on the livery manager and all will be done automatically!

I noticed that many users has severe problems with this livery installer.

With greetings and expecting help.

gwdoc

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 minute ago, gwdoc said:

I noticed that many users has severe problems with this livery installer.

Yes, and therefore no need to open another topic. And the reason why you get the error message has been explained many times alreday. Simply read the other topics.

Archived