No lights at night Mega airport Barcelona P3Dv3

Hi,

I used before changing the scenery with FSX, no problems, now, in P3DV3 i haven't got any lights at nights on runways neither on taxiways. Is this problem dur to compatibility with P3DV3 or other cause?

I'm using ORBX global and LC europe for information and i am on WIN10

Thanks for your help

Julien

• Deputy Sheriffs

What exact version of Barcelona are you using? AFAIK the old Mega Airport Barcelona Evolution 1.0 is not compatibel with any version  of P3D.

• Developer

The very old Produkt  Mega Airport Barcelona X is not designed for any P3D Version and is not compatible for P3D, regadless if V1 ro V3, only compatible with FS2004 and Microsoft FSX

Even the actual Product Mega Airport Barcelona Evolution is not designed for P3D, only for Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2 oder Acceleration) oder Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition

The newest Produkt Mega Airport Barcelona Professional is compatible with P3D V4 and P3D V5, but also not usable in older P3D Version like V3.x

So no Barcelona for P3D V3.x existing.

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived