ActiveSky P3Dv5 wind uplink issue

The ASP3D beta version does not update wind data in the Airbus A-330 MCDU. Everything was normal before. The AktiveSky support forum responded "developers may need to update their code to be compatible with Asp3d/p3dv5".

With respect.

Andrew

Please login to display this image.

I want to clarify. I re-installed the old version of AS for P3Dv4. Here the problem is the same with updating the winds. So it is in version 1.0.1.0 of the aircraft.

With respect.

Andrew

• Deputy Sheriffs

Yes, HiFiSim is using a new folder:
C:\Users\XXXXXX\AppData\Roaming\Hifi\ASP3D\Weather

before it was:
C:\Users\XXXXXX\AppData\Roaming\Hifi\AS_P3Dv4\Weather

Until we added that to the code, you can change the export folder to the old location:

Please login to display this image.

• masterhawk changed the title to ActiveSky P3Dv5 wind uplink issue
13 hours ago, keenrw said:

Are you loading a valid flight plan into Active sky as well? … i think this is needed to get the correct winds.

This is natural

I created a mklink "AS_P3Dv4", just to make sure all the stuff I use can also access the current_wx_snapshot file :)

Worked for me as workaround

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, Bernd E. said:

I created a mklink "AS_P3Dv4", just to make sure all the stuff I use can also access the current_wx_snapshot file :)

Worked for me as workaround

Also good idea. Would be my solution. But nothing I would recommend in forum, as a lot people will have problems with using cmd.

Archived