Seychelles Lines?

Was hoping to shed some light on that this strange graphical anomaly is I'm experiencing. Basically all of the islands have this line running through them. I think it may be the beach from the other side showing through but not entirely sure. It happens on all of the islands and is quite distracting. 

Know if it's a bug with the scenery or on my end or any tips on how to get rid of it?

Thank you!

Please login to display this image.

vor 1 hour , dresoccer4 sagte:

Know if it's a bug with the scenery or on my end or any tips on how to get rid of it?

Tried several settings and view angles, but I'm sorry, I cannot reproduce your issue. Here are some snapshots (click to view the 4K original's).

X-Plane 11.41r1, no additional plugins installed (except SAM plugin, but that really shouldn't be a an issue). A sunset and a sunrise picture:

At the shorelines, I see the lights of various buildings and streets, as well as lights from traffic. No graphical artifacts, as you show them.

thanks for your reply and going to the same location I was at. I'll mess with my settings some more and remove plugins, etc to see if I can fix it. Only difference is i have reflections turned off and visual effects set to the highest. 

vor 1 hour , dresoccer4 sagte:

thanks for your reply and going to the same location I was at. I'll mess with my settings some more and remove plugins, etc to see if I can fix it. Only difference is i have reflections turned off and visual effects set to the highest. 

You're welcome! Mind, that I also pulled the visibility in the weather settings to max, to have a good view on the islands. Maybe the dust in the atmosphere "conflicts" in your case somehow with the terrain. Idk, quite difficult to see on your screen.

Archived