EFB A330 vs A31X/A32X

Are there any posts/screenshots displaying the A318-A321 with the EFB installed?

It's my understanding the latest update installs the EFB with no option to not have it displayed. I've seen one screenshot of the A320 EFB but it looks like it's higher than the A330 in reference to the window. (The A330 EFB does not block any portion of the window). It appears the A31X/A32X aircraft have the EFB blocking the lower portion of the window which I personally find to be a distraction. I know this has been discussed before, but I'd if there are any pictures to verify how it looks please point me to them.

I've read the updates and the A/T fix would be great but I'm not sure if it's worth having the EFB (which I don't use anyway - I use my tablet as an EFB for all of the Airbuses).

Not trying to start a feud or complain: just trying to decide on the updates.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I talked to a real pilot and our dev. In the A330 the EFB is mounted lower as in real life, in the A31x/A32x it is correct. The reason is that it would otherwise conflict with the handling of the Window and the sunshield which has been modelled in the A330. This is simply how things can be modelled in the sim. Some things can not be modelled to reflect 100% reality.

Thanks for the reply.

I still think it should be an option that can be displayed or not displayed for those of us who use tablets. Anyway, I might try it but first I need to make sure I still have the installer prior to the latest update in case I would like to go back.

I don't suppose there's an archive for downloading previous versions?

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 hours ago, VAFPilot said:

I don't suppose there's an archive for downloading previous versions?

Short answer: No

Archived