Startup issue continued

Hello, I have had the CRJ 700/900X and CRJ 700/900 A318/9/20/21/330 Professional installed for a long time I've updated them when updates were available I have been trying to update to the 2.0.0.3

version but the download in my account was the 2.0.0.0 so I tried the Aerosoft Updater and it would not update my models just showed there was an update, so I uninstalled all of my Abus's the CRJ Pro but not the CRJ Original 700/900x and then proceeded to downloaded a fresh copy for all of them and reinstalled all of them but the CRJ Pro has both engines with sound on but the same issue as depicted in  the post: Startup issue by Ted Spulick Posted December 1, 2019

(SEE ATTACHMENT).

All of the other aircraft installed fine and work as they should and the original CRJ 700/900X is functioning as well.

Please Advise Thank You

Please login to display this image.

I'm having the same problem.  Having read that a solution to not having the localizer work correctly is to uninstall and reinstall the CRJ Pro, plus having seen a problem where I get a P3D CTD when I increase the radar range, I uninstalled, downloaded a fresh copy from my account, turned off Windows Defender, and ran the installer as an administrator (windows 10).  I have done this twice and still get the same results.  Everything was working right before with the two exceptions mentioned.  The only other thing I installed recently was Active Sky P3D Beta and the update for the AS A320.  Both are working OK.  

Here's what I've done so far in trying to solve the problem:

1. Reinstalled the CRJ Pro (deactivating anti-virus while downloading and installing)
  2. Installed c++ 2017 redistributables
  3. Replaced P3D 4.5.14.34698 with P3D 4.4.16.27077 thinking that perhaps it would work with the older version
  4. Tried it with Windows 10 game mode both on and off since I read some people are having problems with game mode in some games

None of this has solved the problem!  Basically I'm grounded from flying the CRJ Pro.  This is not good because unfortunately I've become addicted, and because I'm hoping to contribute to the next version's beta test.  BTW, I'm not having the problem with any of my other add-on planes.  

Problem solved thanks to help provided by Gerald K. at Avsim.  I had not turned on the Aerosoft Updater configuration to also check for Experimental Updates.  Don't know why version 2.0.0.0 didn't work, but 2.0.0.3 does.  

• Developer
On 11.5.2020 at 03:30, David Vega sagte:

Problem solved thanks to help provided by Gerald K. at Avsim.  I had not turned on the Aerosoft Updater configuration to also check for Experimental Updates.  Don't know why version 2.0.0.0 didn't work, but 2.0.0.3 does.  

I was able to duplicate this behavior, but I can't tell you why 2.0.0.0 doesn't work. The only change I remember that could possibly fix this was that I updated Visual Studio to a newer version.

Archived