Strange callout

Hello, with my AS A320 Pro, i sometimes have strange callouts; after starting sim and when selecting TO status at runway and preparing settings, i suddenly hear :  " Retard - retard" - just as the sim thinks i am landing ?  Any help ?

2 hours ago, pluto7777 said:

Hello, with my AS A320 Pro, i sometimes have strange callouts; after starting sim and when selecting TO status at runway and preparing settings, i suddenly hear :  " Retard - retard" - just as the sim thinks i am landing ?  Any help ?

Which version of the AIrbus and Simulator are you using?

How are you loading into the simulator?  Loading into a default aircraft and then switch to the Airbus

Hello Dave, thx, it is AS A320 Prof (latest update) and P3Dv4. Maybe better to start with the Maule and then switch to AS Airbus ?

58 minutes ago, pluto7777 said:

Hello Dave, thx, it is AS A320 Prof (latest update) and P3Dv4. Maybe better to start with the Maule and then switch to AS Airbus ?

You shouldn't have to do this but we've seen several strange issues (experienced only by one customer) solved by loading into a Default Aircraft/Airport first and then loading into a payware aircraft.  This likely has more to do with one's system than the aircraft code.  Anyway, please let us know how this works for you?

How are you loading in to the Airbus when you expeience this?  Directly into the Airbus from the P3D Scenario Selection screen?

• Deputy Sheriffs

The "Retard" Call is based on altitude. So maybe there is a problem with the altitude of the airport itsself or the position. Do you use any add-on airport and do you experience this on every or just on certain airports / runways?

Thx guys !  Starting with default acft and then switching to airbus via vehicle menu solves the issue. Starting directly from earlier saved positions causes issues. But no problem, i will take first option.

Archived