On all my Airbus 318/319, 320/321 and 330 Pro for P3Dv4.5 - issue with Weather radar

VAC1049

Hi, I bought recently all the family of Aerosoft Airbus Pro including the new 330, for my new P3Dv4.5. I also operate Active Sky. However, my weather radar is not showing anything on my ND. Previously I had the Airbus family (except the 330) on FSX-Steam and weather radar was working just fine. Is that some tweeking that I'm missing? Weather radar is working fine on PMDG 777.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please show us some screenshots, from ND and WXR panel. Thanks

P.S.: I moved your topic. Please, post next time in the correct form section.

Could also be simply that you need to turn the WX brightness knob round , i had this ages ago when starting from cold and dark and thought the WX radar wasn't working until i remembered about the brightness knob

@VAC1049 Here is the correct settings to get the WX radar to work, notice the ND brightness knob, behind that is another knob  (arrowed ) that controls the WX radar brightness

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

Thanks Keenrw, my settings are exactly like shown on your pictures. I think that I would try something new like uninstalling my AC16 and download a new installer with my McCaffey Security system all off and reinstall it. If it does not work, I would do the samething with all my Aerosoft Airbus and see...

Archived