Aircrafts won't show up inside Prepar3D when liveries are installed

Hallo, I don't want to continue to be a nuisance but after having finally managed to run the program and installed the liveries of other airlines, when I load Prepar3D V.4.5 the plane is invisible both inside the vehicle window and at the gate or on the runway. I don't understand why or if there is something to modify inside aircraft.cfg. I searched around here and there but what I could finally find was both difficult to understand or maybe too much technical. 

If someone could just help it'd be much appreciated 🙂

Thanks a lot 

Best

Saverio

9 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Which livery for example did you use?

Hi, these are the ones I downloaded and which used to work fine with the old installer:

Please login to display this image.

I opened the zip files,  copied  and pasted the folder into the appropriate airbus folder, copied the text to be entered  into the aircraft.cfg file, I opened the new LiveryInstaller and the aircraft was just there. Once I launched Prepared3D the aircraft was listed but no thumbnail showed up and once inside the sim on the runway the airplane was simply invisible. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Downloadlink please so that I can check it

Nevermind, just checked the first 2 and they are totally outdated and will not work with the latest Bus in P3D.

8 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Downloadlink please so that I can check it

Nevermind, just checked the first 2 and they are totally outdated and will not work with the latest Bus in P3D.

Ok, then, thanks for letting me know 😞 Is there any place where we can get updated versions of liveries fully compatible with the new Bus?

• Deputy Sheriffs

They should work with the Pro series, but not necessarily with te Livery Manager, when they do not stick to the required zip content.

thanks a lot for your hint 😉

Much appreciated. I'll try them to see if they work

Cheers

Saverio

1 hour ago, mopperle said:

They should work with the Pro series, but not necessarily with te Livery Manager, when they do not stick to the required zip content.

1 hour ago, mopperle said:

Just for a feedback: none of the two options is working. No way to get them installed both as a manual installation and through LiveryInstaller

I'm giving up 😞

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, I tried it too and it works. So obviously you are doing something wrong. Too help you, i need:

- a link (not the downloaded file!!!) to the repaint you tried to install

- a screenshot of what you see (or dont see) in P3D

- attach the aircraft.cfg

9 hours ago, mopperle said:

Sorry, I tried it too and it works. So obviously you are doing something wrong. Too help you, i need:

- a link (not the downloaded file!!!) to the repaint you tried to install

- a screenshot of what you see (or dont see) in P3D

- attach the aircraft.cfg

aircraft.cfg aircraft.cfg

• Deputy Sheriffs

Ok, the fact that you dont see a thumbnail means that the repaint does not have a thumbnail, which can be ok, as P3D doesnt use thumbnails anymore.

But as the aircraft is listed in the Livery Manager, you should also see it in P3D.

21 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Ok, the fact that you dont see a thumbnail means that the repaint does not have a thumbnail, which can be ok, as P3D doesnt use thumbnails anymore.

But as the aircraft is listed in the Livery Manager, you should also see it in P3D.

affermative! 🙂

Thanks a lot again 🙂

Ciao 

Saverio

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived