new amsterdam airport scenery

i follewed the steps

Installation 

1// Purchase and download the latest version of Aerosoft's Schiphol Amsterdam 

2// Unzip 

3// The folders wich are needed you can find in Aerosoft - EHAM Schiphol Amsterdam -> custom objects 

4// Copy following folders "EHAM" , "grounddraped" and "vtg" into the main folder of the new Schiphol Airport 

5// Purchase and download "ALES - The Airport Layout Enhancement Solution" by Pyreegue 

6// Unzip 

7// Copy "ALES LIB" folder into the Schiphol Amsterdam main folder 

8// Copy the new Schiphol Amsterdam Airport folder into X-Plane 11 / Custom Scenery 

9// Delete default Schiphol Amsterdam by Aerosoft from your Custom Scenery folder because this two sceneries will not work together as two seperate folders! 

10// Enjoy 

the grounddraped folder is missing in my standard aerosoft EHAM schiphol folder custom objects.

does anybody have a clue?

• Administrator

Do you have purchased the Aerosoft Amsterdam Airport from our Shop?

This is required for this...  Amsterdam v 1.15.

https://www.aerosoft.com/de/flugsimulation/xplane-11/szenerien/547/airport-amsterdam?number=AS12523

And there is a folder "grounddraped" available.

If you have the Box (DVD) Version of Aerosoft - Amsterdam. you can update to v1.15 here (Registration required):

https://support.aerosoft.com/pages/login

Greets Heinz

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! I have a problem with the Amsterdam scenery, after loading the plane I get the message:

0: 05: 03.133 E / SYS: | There was a problem loading the scenery package:
0: 05: 03.133 E / SYS: | Custom Scenery / Aerosoft - EHAM Airport Amsterdam /
0: 05: 03.133 E / SYS: | The scenery may not look correct.
0: 05: 03.133 E / SYS: | Please see the Log.txt file for detailed error information.
0: 05: 03.133 E / SYS: | (OBJ_read.cpp: 703).

I bought the scenery via steam and I have no idea how to update it to the latest version. Can i have some help please

• Administrator

Hello prz3mazz,

please open for a new question a new topic (start new topic) with a good matching title for your problem.

Don't use a question (Topic title) from another user (here pilot arnaut) for a new problem.

The topic title of this thread is for another Amsterdam addon (Extension), not our Aerosoft Amsterdam only.

Thank you.

Greets Heinz

Archived