FSX Crash During Exit - Airbus A320/A321

12aphaP

Hello, 

I recently flew a 5+ hour flight and everything ran smoothly while using the A320/A321.

However, upon completing the flight and hitting "esc" followed by "End Flight", the sim just crashed to desktop without any messages or warnings. 

After some testing and trial and error, I realized this happens REGARDLESS of where you setup and for how long you fly the A320 or A321.

Although the aircraft works fine in all phases of flight, it just seems kinda sad that the sim crashes EVERYTIME I end the flight with any of the A320/A321 aircrafts chosen.

Attached is a copy of the report from AppCrashView.

Hoping to hear back from anyone with their support! 

Cheers! :D

APPCRASH - A320 A321 - FSX.txt

• Deputy Sheriffs

This part of the crash report gives you a clear hint:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ConsentKey=APPCRASH
AppName=Couatl™ Scripting Engine for FSX//ESP
AppPath=F:\FSDreamTeam\Addon Manager\couatl\couatl.exe
NsPartner=windows
NsGroup=windows8
ApplicationIdentity=6786F01B4F710353F24B028955250AFA
MetadataHash=827385734

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It comes obviously from the FSDreamTeam Addon Manager, which got nothing to do with the Airbus.

Make sure that you have the latest version of their software installed or contact their support.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Ok, this issue is more cosmetic and doesnt do any harm. But it was sloved long long time ago. Are you sure that you have the latest version of the Airbus for FSX installed, which is 1.31.

Did you buy the Bus frim Steam?

Thank you for support!

I see.. I did try to read a pinned topic on the forum about a similar case for the A318/319 but couldn’t seem to find the fix. 

I bought the boxed version but updated online to v1.31. 

Before this problem, I recently did a fresh install of windows 10. 

When I installed the Bus, I installed v1.31 straight from the installer (I did not install it prior with the CD). 

Could this be the cause? 

Still having the problem unfortunately...

I have already installed the A320/A321 (from the box) and downloaded the 1.31 update but still the problem exists with the FMGS.dll_unloaded

Really don't know what to do. Please help, anyone

• Deputy Sheriffs

This error didnt occur since several years now, so I think that something on your system is not as it should be. Please run the attched tool and post the content here.

ASVersionInfo.zip

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, compared to my system, I found the following differences:
- the 64bit version of C++2005 is missing

- C++ 2008 is completely missing

- C++ 2013 is not uptodate

What you can also try: delete (or rename) the fsx.cfg. You can find it here: C:\Users\-Name-\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX

Hello again, 

I installed and updated the relevant Microsoft Redistributables C++ and had fsx recreate a new fsx.cfg after deleting.

So far it's working well but maybe around 2 out of 5 times it still crashes when I exit/close the simulator due to the same FMGS.dll_unloaded module.

Could it be a corrupt FMGS.dll file?

Thanks in advance and I really appreciate your help thus far

• Deputy Sheriffs
14 hours ago, 12aphaP said:

Could it be a corrupt FMGS.dll file?

No, in such a case it ouldnt work at all.

These are some mysteries we experience. Sometimes they got solved with fresh install of Windows. But as I aleday said, the error does absolutely no harm, it is pure cosmetic.

Very well.

Just a quick update, so far it's working well. I am able to exit the sim without a crash report. Hope it stays this way.

Thank you again so much for your help and support mopperle, it was very much appreciated! 

Cheers!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived